- This event has passed.
First LIVE_FOR Educational Workshop
March 14 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
The first LIVE_FOR educational workshop with a title “European Investigation Order and Digital Forensics” will take place in March 2018. The workshop will be held in two parts:
- Webinar on March 7, 2018
- Face-to-face training event on March 14, 2018 in Brussels
Key topics of the workshop include:
- European Investigation Order (EIO)- Procedure, scope, issuing, transmitting, practical issues and experiences
- Future steps – Plans of the European Commission to simplify judicial cooperation
- Digital Forensics – General overview, gathering evidence from cloud services
- Simulation game – How to issue an EIO on digital forensics measures
The webinar will focus on the procedure of the EIO as well as basics of digital forensics. During the face-to-face event, participants shall apply their theoretical knowledge in a simulation game, connecting both, legal and technical sides of cross border access, to evidence in the cloud.
The topics will be presented by the following experts:
- Toma Milieskaite, Seconded National Expert to the European Commission, DG Justice / Researcher on EIO
- Lodewijk van Zwieten, Public Prosecutor on Cybercrime, Seconded National Expert to Eurojust
- Emmanuelle Legrand, Investigative Judge, European Commission DG Justice
- Antonio Rodriguez, Politechnical University of Catalunya (UPC), Information Systems Engineer in Cybersecurity
- Paul Lambert, Head of Digital Forensics Group at UK HM Revenue & Customs
More detailed information about the workshop, detailed programme and the registration page are available on the workshop web page.
The participation to the webinar and face-to-face training event is free of charge. There are a limited number of subsided places available to help participants meet the cost of traveling and accommodation, available on a ‘first come first served basis’. Please indicate in your registration if you would like to be considered for a subsidised place on the course.
We kindly ask you to register before February 28, 2018. The workshops will be held in English. There is no restricted number of participants to the webinar, whereas the face-to-face training event is limited to 30. All EU Member States are entitled to participate in the webinar, you will be provided with the link to the online classroom after registration.
For further questions do not hesitate to contact Lewin Rexin (email@example.com, +49 (0)173/4397723).
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our workshop!